Sunday 29 March 2015

Photographer of the Month - JDH Motorsport Photography.




This month I decided to look into motor sport photography, as the Grand Prix has just started back up which I have to watch on a regular basis when home, as it is always on when I'm with Dad and/or Grandad. I think motorsport photography is so difficult to actually take due to the high speed of the motors, I feel that it captures everything in one image, for example proud reactions, the fast pace, the acceleration and heavy braking, you can feel everything thats happening in one photo. With this certain image I feel it is getting ready for race day, The grey colouring that is coming through the image I feel relates to the track called silverstone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments I will read everyone-